· Located between the Arts and ICE Districts with direct connections to the above ground pedway system as well as the Central LRT station
· 24/7 central security desk
· Three-level underground heated parkade
· 12 high speed passenger elevators with Destination Dispatch
· The two-storey granite retail pavilion together with its 27-storey office tower is a landmark.
· Large windows, overhead canopies, custom light fixture and an exterior public address system enliven the exterior streetscape.
· The retail and main tower lobby interior is impeccably finished in polished and textured granite walls, Muntz bronze doors and custom lighting fixtures and furniture.
· The flooring throughout the public areas is Italian marble and granite
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company. QuadReal manages the real estate and mortgage programs of British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $153.4 billion portfolio.
QuadReal manages a $37.6 billion portfolio spanning 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. The company seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal also manages BCI’s mortgage program.* At $3.6 billion and growing, the mortgage investment portfolio is targeted to fixed-term, construction or mezzanine borrowers with assets or developments in Canada and the United States. QuadReal also has in-house mortgage servicing experience and capabilities.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.